Ex maintenance & inspection
This is a supplementary course for those doing maintenance work on Ex installations. The course contains both theory and practical exercises. It includes an introduction to what the authorities permit the user or owner of an electrical system to carry out themselves and what must be conducted by an authorized workshop. Having completed the course, participants will have the basic understanding to conduct maintenance work in hazardous areas in a safe and professional manner.
Course name: Ex inspection & maintenance
Course duration: 3 days
Price: 27.500.000 VND (Include VAT)
Language: Vietnamese and English
The 3 day Ex Maintenance and Inspection will cover the minimum requirements by IEC 60079-17, IEC 60079-14 and IEC 60079-19. Other relevant standards may also apply.
Electricians and automation technicians. Participants must have evidence of basic Ex knowledge
To attend this course candidates must provide evidence of recent and relevant Ex General training.
The course includes the following topics:
● Ex d, Ex e, Ex n, Ex i, and Ex p equipment.
● Preventive Maintenance for Ex equipment
● Corrective Maintenance Ex equipment
● LV electrical motors: Ex 'd', Ex 'e' and Ex 'n' motors
● High Voltage motors: Ex 'p' and Ex 'de' motors
● Case study and Quizzes.
● Ex inspection practice
● Ex Repair and Overhaul according to EN/IEC 60079-19
● Inspection and maintenance to EN/IEC 60079-17
● Understanding the importance of Explosion protected documentation.